Monday, April 25, 2011

FUNNY PUFFY FANCY BALLERINA SHOES

Dress: Vero Moda / Leggins: H&M / Bag: Longchamp / Ballerina shoes: YKN Ballerinas by Yokono

First of all, I hope you all enjoyed your easter weekend! We did hang around a lot outside as the weather in London is really awesome at the moment. So yesterday, I took the chance to wear my new puffy ballerina shoes which I did not fancy in the beginning when I saw them in store BUT I couldn't stop looking at them. So in the end I bought them and love them now. Enjoy your day! x
* * * * *

Bevor es losgeht, hoffe ich, dass ihr ein schönes Oster-Wochenende hattet! Wir hingen sehr viel draussen rum da das Wetter hier in London momentan echt der Wahnsinn ist. So konnte ich auch gestern die Chance nutzen, meine neuen Ballerinas zu tragen, welche ich am Anfang gar nicht so toll fand als ich sie im Laden sah ABER irgendwie konnte ich nicht meine Augen von ihnen lassen. Deshalb wurden sie am Ende doch gekauft und ich liebe sie jetzt total. Habt einen schöööönen Tag! x

No comments:

Post a Comment