Sunday, June 12, 2011

GIRLS, LET'S PIMP MEN'S FASHION


Ok, ok wearing men's shirts is nothing new but today I had the Sunday blues as it was raining the whole day. So for a cosy coffee date at Starbucks, I grapped a shirt of my boyfriend and pimped it by banding a satin band around my waist. Who said you can't be girly although wearing oversized men's stuff?! ;)

* * * * *

Ok, ok Männerhemden zu tragen ist ja nun nix besonders Neues mehr aber heute hatte ich den Sonntags-Blues da es draussen wie aus Eimern schüttete. Also habe ich mir für ein gemütliches Kaffee-Date bei Starbucks ein Hemd meines Freundes geschnappt und es schnell mit einem Satin-Band um die Taille 'gepimpt'. Wer sagt denn, dass man nicht trotzdem mädchenhaft sein kann?! ;)

2 comments:

  1. i wear mens clothing all the time. its so nice =]


    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made it a little girly!:D Looks comfy too!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete